Once you reach 100 subscribers on your YouTube channel, you’re eligible to create a custom url so that people can more easily navigate to your page on the web.
It’s super easy to do and I’ve laid out all of the steps for you below. If you have any problems or questions after this step-by-step tutorial, please leave them in the comment section below and I’ll try my best to get back to you.
1. Log into your channel account, and visit YouTube.com/Features.
2. Scroll down to “enable” your custom channel url feature.
3. On the next page, you’ll see the advanced settings for your account. You can always find these features at YouTube.com/Account_Advanced.
4. Under “Custom URL” click the link that says, “You’re eligible for a custom url, claim it here.”
6. On the next page you’ll be asked to confirm your choice.
That’s it! Once done, you’ll now be able to navigate to your custom url from anywhere on the web. This is a great easy link to share in your social profiles (like your bio on Instagram) and it’s memorable, so your followers can type it into their browser if they ever have trouble finding your YouTube page.
Here’s a custom link to one of my YouTube channels if you want to test it out and see how it works. https://www.youtube.com/asmrfamilia
Is there another tutorial you would like to see? Leave a comment below requesting what you’d like to see next.
How to Get a Custom Channel URL on YouTube – Video Tutorial
I hope this quick tutorial helped! If you would prefer assistance, it’s super easy to add me to your YouTube account temporarily so I can set it up for you. Just DM me at @launchbakery on Instagram or send a quick email to email@example.com to get started.
~ Chantilly at LaunchBakery.com 😘💖